ExxonMobil has changed the sourcing and formulation of their Mobiltrans products. The change will be effective at the end of May 2021. Learn what products were reformulated, what modifications were made, and if there any changes to the material code below.
Mobiltrans Product Description and Benefits
ExxonMobil’s Mobiltrans HD products comprise high-performance and heavy-duty transmission lubricants. The Mobiltrans lubricants have innovative properties. For example, it features:
- Friction control
- Thermal stability
- Wear protection
- And rust protection
So, they deliver exceptional performance in train transmissions, drive trains, hydraulic systems, and more.
ExxonMobil Mobiltrans Reformulated Products
ExxonMobil reformulated the following products:
- Mobiltrans HD10W Bulk (Product Code 104558)
- Mobiltrans HD 10W Drum 55 USG (Product Code 112760)
- Mobiltrans HD 10W Pail 5USG (Product Code 100471)
- Mobiltrans HD 30 Bulk (Product Code 104568)
- Mobiltrans HD 30 Drum 55USG (Product Code 103892)
- Mobiltrans HD30 Pail 5USG (Product Code 100551)
- Mobiltrans HD 50 Bulk (Product Code 104571)
- Mobiltrans HD 50 Drum 55USG (Product Code 103894)
- Mobiltrans HD 50 Keg 16USG (Product Code 100926)
- Mobiltrans HD 50 Pail 5USG (Product Code 100631)
ExxonMobil Mobiltrans Modifications
ExxonMobil reformulated Mobiltrans products to optimize the production supply change. There are no changes in either material codes, technical claims, or product performance with the reformulation. Moreover, there is a minor difference in both appearance and smell of the oil. Also, there are changes in the Mobil Serv Lubricant Analysis Results. ExxonMobil recommends that customers using third-party oil analysis submit a new reference sample to avoid the misinterpretation of results. If you have any questions, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you.